Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rain, Rain go away!

All I have to say is you can't go to garage sales in a downpour! So why did my body wake me up at 6am! I remember my grandmother waking up at like 4am and thinking as she got older she woke up earlier every year. Funny thing is my mom dies it too but it's really because she has to work that early. Strangly enough my dads just getting off work at that time. My son still doesn't understand the concept of sleeping in on a Saturday. Oh well, I'm up now, it's pouring outside, I guess it's time to work on my ATC cards.

2 comments:

  1. Your son must be very young. He can't be a teenager, because a teenager is very good at sleeping until Noon on Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's six and half. He's gone from waking up at 6am to around 7am. And if he can manage to get his own Pop-tart - he'll play in his room for another hour before waking me completely up. I have that mommy sense so when he wakes up, I'm usually awake but try to lay in bed pretending I'll go back to sleep for a while. It never happens. :)

    ReplyDelete