Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cute Babies with Cute Blankets

Here are the promised pictures of the blanket's I crocheted - okay mostly it's pictures of my best friend's cute baby girls sitting on them. I love that they have had pictures taken with them - of course, their mom, Rebecca (my best friend since third grade!!!) is a photographer (and a great one btw). She just told me today that their little hats don't fit them anymore. It's okay. She can save them and pass them down through the years - and the best goes on!!!

Here you go - Aren't they adorable?











I've also decided to make my sister an altered art photo album for Easter/Birthday Gift. I hope she loves it. It's turning out great.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful babies! No problem at all about the Marie images. I'm loving using every image I've gotten so far. They are wonderful. I still have SO many projects to write about. I Love your store!

    ReplyDelete