Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pictures from the Quilt Exhibit

Hey Everyone! These are my favorite pics for far. They are from the Quilt Exhibit that is displayed with the Trade Show. Many of the quilts - some of my favorites - you cannot photograph - so here are some runner ups. Plus I have included the traveling display of the Fashion Show which was a yearly event and last year was the last one. I LOVE these dresses. I know the pictures with my camera phone aren't the best, but hopefully it will give you a glimpse of what you wouldn't normally get to see. Plus I had a request for pics of our of my customers booths, Creative Smocking which will be at the end. We aim to please. I'll take more pics today if possible. It's usually our biggest sales day so I might be too busy. I'll try to at least post in the morning the fabric finds I've purchased. If there is anything else, you'd like to see - post me a comment. I'll do my best.















No comments:

Post a Comment