Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fashionable Friday

So I'm going to start a new special Friday posting called Fashion Fridays. This post will contain new patterns, fabrics, or trends that I find online - sometimes I will include links to purchase said products (so lots of eBay and Etsy postings) - that I find interesting, beautiful or I just plain like.

I know it's Thursday, but I know I will be super busy tomorrow. I have two dresses and a top to make this weekend for the Quilt Market which I will leave for on Tuesday. I hope to post some exclusive pictures from the show in Pittsburgh - maybe even one with me in it!!! You might see new fabrics and designs that won't be available in stores until the Fall. It's a true sneak peek!!! Lucky you and lucky me. I love seeing all the new fabric lines, quilts and new patterns.

Okay so here's my pick for this Friday!



This fabric is from designer Amy Butler from her Belle line called Gothic Rose in Burgundy. It also comes in a beautiful turquoise. You can find it at lots of stores on eBay and Etsy.com so I didn't post a single link. Click here to view all of her Belle colors and fabrics. She is definitely one of my favorite designers of fabric for purses and clothing. While you're there check out Olive Lacework from her Lotus collection. I'm making Indygo Junctin's new pattern Audrey's Afternoon Dress out of this for the show. I'll definitely post pics of this one. I got the yardage for a steal on eBay.

Keep checking back this weekend for pics of the dresses and top I'm making for the show and next week for your exclusive pics from the International Quilt Market. Post some comments of what you'd like to see: new patterns, new fabrics, quilts, what's your request?

Later,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment