Friday, May 22, 2009

Final Pictures from Quilt Market

So I've finally found some time to post the last of my pictures from Quilt Market and you will finally see a picture of me. My favorite fabric designer, Amy Butler, asked me...yes little ole me..to take a picture with her because I was wearing one of my favorite new dress patterns from Indygo Junction - Audrey's Dress - in her fabric. I couldn't believe it!! She's like fabric royalty!! I loved it to say the least. I've also posted below my favorite new fabric sample for Fashion Friday!! It's from a newer fabric company called Art Gallery Fabrics. Check them out...they are fab!!! Some of the pictures are of quilts, some are samples I made for the show, some are of Amy Butler's booth at the show, and the rest are things I purchased - mostly for my mom!! Enjoy!!

This is the Art Gallery Fabric sample.





















Hope everyone has loved to see the quilts that are usually only available for store owners eyes. I love the art quilts. I can't believe some of these are actually sewn fabric and not paintings. The photos do NOT do most of these justice - the amount of stitching and work that went into them is amazing! Please post comments. I'll be having a market special giveaway next week. I haven't decided what item to giveaway from Market, but keep you eyes peeled for an announcement coming soon.

Later!! Have a great Memorial Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment