Monday, March 30, 2009

Created Two Wonderful Children's Outfits

So I was wrong about which designer's fabric I was using - although I love Anna Marie Horner also, I was using Tina Givens - click here to visit her website - this link goes directly to the collection I used. As soon as I'm given the okay, I'll post a picture of the cute little outfits I made. These will be shown at either Tina Given's booth at the International Quilt Market in Pittsburgh or at any number of other distributors - maybe Creative Smocking who deals in mostly children's clothing. This is my first attempt at creating children's clothing. I love them!

On a personal weather note, it did snow and ice up on Saturday, but then melted Sunday - it's like 60 here today. I just love it!

Be sure to sign up as a follower if you are a reader. Once we hit twenty official followers, I have lots of prizes to have drawings for including sample fabrics, patterns, scraps bags, etc. You never know what I might have up my sleeve. I just love to give and get. I was thinking maybe a fun purse swap might be in order over the summer.

Keep checking in for more pictures of the new children's clothing soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment