Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Ebay Listings

So I'm trying to upload some of my junk - which is really good junk btw - to Ebay this morning. I will continue to put things up as I'm on vacation the rest of this week but I'm not leaving until Thursday night. Do an advanced search and on the right side you will see a Search by member choice. Search my ebay member name which is craftpinkmom. You will then see a list of all items I am currently listing. I also still have items listed on Etsy.

I just read a great article in Quilter's Home - my favorite quilting mag by Mark Lipinski (who I met at the Quilt Market - he's great!!!) - on selling on Etsy.com. Many people have had great success, but I did find they said it took a while to get going. Many waited 6 months for one sale - but after a year or so they were selling weekly. Hmmm...I've sold a few items so I'm going to keep it up and see how it goes.

So I just got a ring at the door and it was two nice ladies from the Jehovah's Witnesses. ARH!!! They were so nice to talk about prayer and helping others. I just said we go to church and pray and they read a Bible verse and then went away, but said they's be back some day. Great. Some religions scare me with their do-good attitude but they have some scarily beliefs.

Well enough of my ramblings - check out my listings. Here are some pics of what is listed on eBay.



No comments:

Post a Comment